Ancient Darkroom's Equipment Category > Photo Enlarger > Omega > 1970s
Main features of the Omega Pro-Lab B66
- 35mm and 2¼'' films formats' enlarger
- The springloaded film carrier opens wide when user lift the lamphouse for an easer advancement of the film without disturbing its aligment
- The lamphouse assembly is counterbalanced for more smooth and easier movement.
- A sliding panel allows instant access to the lamp, condensers and filter drawer.
- Rigid, inclined girder keeps negative and baseboard perfectly aligned.
- The B66 comes with three condensers, for good light distribution with films to 35mm; or switch to two condensers to match the 2¼'' format optical requirement.
- Dichroic color head and dial in the exact filtration needed for color or variable contrast printing.
- "Two-Lens Outfit" for 2¼''-square and 35mm formats.