CAPTURE ONE 4 PRO
- Lens enhancement tools solve distortion, sharpness falloff, light falloff and can produce customizable vignetting for creative effects.
- Selective Color provides an intuitive toolset for customizing image colors to perfection.
- With the all-new Skin Tone tool photographers can easily set and reproduce skin tones shot under a variety of light conditions even without using a gray card.
- A redesigned Styles feature enables photographers to explore and create unique “looks” and to reproduce them consistently with ease.
NEW LENS RANGE
Pricing and Availability
- Phase One P 65+ digital camera systems are expected in Q4 2008. The P 65+ digital back starts at 39,900 USD, 29.990 EUR ; the P 65+ camera system starts at 41,990 USD, 31.990 EUR.
- Capture One PRO customers can upgrade to Capture One 4 PRO at no extra cost. For new customers, it is 399 USD and 299 EUR through Phase One’s e-shop. Capture One PRO release is planned for October 15, 2008.
- Volume shipments of lenses will begin Q4 2008.